A free version of Orchid's powerful Business Intelligence tool for Sage 300
"We're discovering the benefits of Info-Explorer, at our own pace, without any commitment"
Discover the benefits or Info-Explorer for free, at your own pace
- A working version of Info-Explorer (with some features disabled)
- Load your own data into our pre-configured sample cubes
- No cost, and no time limit on your use of the Lite edition
- The familiarity of a spreadsheet-type layout, without the limitations
- Slice & dice within a single cube, with drill-through to Sage 300
- Upgrade to the Standard or Writeback editions for additional features
Info-Explorer Lite Features (& limitations)
Sample Cubes included
The Lite edition lets you load any of our wide range of sample cubes. Cubes are available for:
- Sage 300 GL, AR, AP, PO, PJC, IC, OE/Sales Analysis
- Sage 300 US & Canadian Payroll
- Orchid Extender, RMA, Bin Tracking
- Budget Analysis
- Selected 3rd Party products
Explore sample cubes →
Data Sources & Processing
- Cubes are fed from your own Sage 300 company database
- Background in-memory processing for speed
- Works online or offline
- Security options to keep your data secure
Slice & Dice Analysis
- Change dimensions (e.g. product, customer, region, period, employee) for clearer insight
- Identify trends or exceptions
- Dynamically control your view, filter your data, add and remove facts and dimensions
- Drill through to Sage 300 data entry screens for more information
- Roll up and consolidate to focus on high-level results
Presentation & Personalization
- Create and save multiple views, and convert to charts
- Create your own dashboards, highlighting exceptions and trends
- Create your own formatting styles to highlight results, e.g. 'traffic light' reporting
- Personalize, e.g. use custom styles to highlight amended data
Lite Edition Limitations
To enable the following features you'll need to upgrade from the Lite edition to a full licence:
- Use 'Create Cube'
- Amend the cube SQL query
- View more than one query cube at a time
- Export result sets to Excel, CSV or HTML
- Use Writeback
Upgrade to a full Info-Explorer licence to take advantage of additional features.
- Standard Edition lets you create new cubes, edit cube queries, view multiple cubes and export cube data
- Writeback Edition supports integrated top-down or bottom-up budgeting, with multiple spread methods, and writeback to Sage 300
Getting started with Info-Explorer Lite
- Download Info-Explorer from the Product Downloads page. (You will be asked to provide your details.)
- Run the downloaded EXE file to install. This will start a 30 day trial period.
- Explore our Sample Cubes and download those you would like to try.
- Browse the Info-Explorer Online Help for user instructions and guides, including selected videos.
- Request an Activation Code to continue using beyond 30 days. (See Online Help Getting Started for details.)
- If you'd like to upgrade to a full licence (Standard or Writeback), contact your Sage Solution Provider.
Watch this video to get off to a Quick Start...
- Download & Install Info-Explorer
- Download Sample Cubes, and refresh cube data
- Slice & dice, filter & sort
- Add charts & dashboards
- Drill down & drill through
- Understand the different Info-Explorer editions
- Info-Explorer requires Microsoft.NET Framework 4 and a supported version of Windows.
- Info-Explorer is licensed per PC.
- Users do not need to be logged into Sage 300 or need LanPaks unless they drill through to Sage 300 data-entry screens from the cube.