Apply highly granular, user-configurable Permissions to any Sage 300 screen.
- Allows users to define Create, Read, and Update Permissions for any control in a Sage 300 screen
- Enables the disabling of screens or buttons for specific users
- It can stop a user from opening a screen, hide a field, or hide a button.
- Disable fields based on whether documents have been saved or not, and more
How does it work? (Example)
Permissions are user-configurable through a custom table and managed using a bespoke UI. Start by configuring a Permission for a screen. Restrict access to the entire screen or controls.
- E.g. Create a Permission controlling access to the P/O Date field:
Assign Create, Read, and Update access to users for each permission using the handy Permissions Management UI.
- E.g. Chris can open O/E Order Entry, but can’t use the Delete button and can only set the date on new POs, not existing ones:
Provides useful functionality ‘out of the box’. (May require configuration, but not coding.)
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
Your Sage Solution Provider can source these apps, determine their suitability for your requirements, and provide you with pricing. Do you have a requirement you think could be met with an Extender App, but you can't see it listed here? Your Sage Solution Provider can help you document the requirement, then either build the app for you or identify a suitable developer.
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.