Sales History displayed in Notes
Display Customer Sales History (from Sage 300 Order Entry) within an Orchid Note.
Sales History displayed for a given Customer/Item combination:
- Sale Quantity
- Average Price
Users can configure which sets of information to display. It can also be tailored to display Year-to-Date figures or multiple years.
See it in action:
- You can see a demonstration of this, and related Extended Notes examples, in our Extender Developer Demo video.
- Click the image below to play the video, starting at 28:29 minutes
Requires Orchid (Information Manager) Notes to be installed and configured.
Provides useful functionality ‘out of the box’. (May require configuration, but not coding.)
Extender generates dynamic content and uses Orchid Notes, part of Orchid's Information Manager suite, to display the result on Sage 300 screens. (Requires Notes to be installed and configured.)
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.