Multi-Item Volume Discounts
Automatically apply additional discounts to order lines when the total volume ordered over a user-defined group of items exceeds a minimum quantity.
Why use it?
Ideal when offering promotional pricing for items sold in groups. For example, you might receive a discount when buying at least 10 or more cans of soup, regardless of the type.
How does it work?
- When an order is posted, the App analyzes all the order lines
- It identifies which items belong together in a group, and the total order volume of the group
- If the total volume across all items in the group exceeds the discount threshold, a discount is applied to all items.
Provides useful functionality ‘out of the box’. (May require configuration, but not coding.)
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
Your Sage Solution Provider can source these apps, determine their suitability for your requirements, and provide you with pricing. Do you have a requirement you think could be met with an Extender App, but you can't see it listed here? Your Sage Solution Provider can help you document the requirement, then either build the app for you or identify a suitable developer.
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.