Credit Card Charges
Monitors O/E Orders and Quotes and asks the user whether to add a fixed percentage credit card charge if configured conditions are met.
- User-configurable charges for different combinations of Payment Codes and Payment Terms
- Automatic verification that existing charges on the order are still correct after changes have been applied
- Optional user prompt if the charge need not be applied in all cases
How does it work?
When an order is posted, the customization:
- Checks the customer Payment Code and/or Payment Terms
- If the payment code or terms are configured to trigger a credit card charge, the charge is calculated for the order
- If there is an existing charge for the correct amount, no action is taken
- If there is an existing charge that is no longer correct, or no charge is present, the user is prompted whether the correct credit card charge should be set automatically.
If the user chooses to add a charge:
- A new line is automatically added to the order, with a configurable miscellaneous charge at the correct percentage.
- Charges are calculated based on the pre-tax value of all items in the order.
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.