Bank Entry Approval workflow
Uses Extender Workflow to enforce approval for posting Bank Entries in the Sage 300 Bank Services module.
How it works
- Each Bank Entry gets submitted for approval through Extender’s workflow engine.
- The Approver(s) are notified by email that an entry has been submitted and requires approval.
Approver(s) can review and approve/reject the entry from their Extender Workflow Console.
- If approved, Bank Entry is automatically posted to Bank Services.
- If rejected, Bank Entry is available to be updated and re-submitted to the workflow for approval.
- A custom workflow action to allow approver(s) to approve and post multiple entries with one click
- A custom script to prevent changes to a bank entry while awaiting approval
Robert Lavery & Associates
Robert Lavery and Associates have decades of experience in supporting Sage 300 partners and users, as well as being the distributors of Orchid's Sage Add-ons in the Americas.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
Your Sage Solution Provider can source these apps, determine their suitability for your requirements, and provide you with pricing. Do you have a requirement you think could be met with an Extender App, but you can't see it listed here? Your Sage Solution Provider can help you document the requirement, then either build the app for you or identify a suitable developer.
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.