Learn about this exciting new Extender App, developed by Genatec, to improve COGS tracking by capturing post-receipt additional costs.
Date: Tuesday 14-Feb-2023
Duration: 1 hour
We'll be joined by Genatec's Rainer Zimmermann and Marco Pomponi to introduce their powerful new App, powered by Orchid Extender.
Why Use Xtended Landed Costing?
- Many companies cannot accurately track their Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) because of additional expenses that may be incurred after products have been received and potentially sold.
- Without accurate information about COGS, they may be selling products at a loss without realizing it, or overcharging customers without knowing it.
- Xtended Landed Costing solves this by providing tools to manage additional costs prior to the receiving process. It is available in two levels:
Level 1 - Landed Cost Purchase Order
- Insert PO Additional Costs within the Sage 300 PO screen.
- These costs will be automatically inserted in the PO Receipt related to the PO, with default proration as set in the Options screen.
- Costs are automatically applied when using integrated 3rd Party modules that generate PO Receipts.
- This removes the timing issues related to additional cost invoices that are only captured after the initial receipt of inventory.
Level 2 - Landed Cost Container Management
- Includes all Level 1 features, plus the option to flag POs as Freight Related.
- New Container & Bill of Lading screens to create and track related details
- New Freight Jobs screen to manage vessels with related containers and bill of ladings
- New I/C Item CBM field (transport calculated measurement of volume) to define item packaged volume for container building and cost allocation.
- Upon PO Receipt, additional costs from POs, Containers, and Bill of Ladings will automatically be spread to related PO lines, based on item CBM, to allow for automated Manual Proration of container and bill of lading costs.
Choose your Session
We've scheduled 3 sessions in order to accommodate attendees in different time zones. Each session will last one hour, and all 3 will cover the same material, so just choose the one that suits you best. The registration links below will take you to our GoToWebinar registration page for your preferred session.
Session 1: Time Zone - Asia Pacific (APAC)
16:00 AEDT (4pm Sydney); 9am Dubai; 1pm Singapore
Click here to register for Session 1
Session 2: Time Zone - Europe / Africa / Middle East
09:00 GMT (9am London); 11am Johannesburg; 1pm Dubai; 5pm Singapore
Click here to register for Session 2
Session 3: Time Zone - Americas
15:00 ET (3pm New York / Toronto); 12 noon Los Angeles / Vancouver
Click here to register for Session 3