Orchid @ TPAC 2022 (Vancouver)
TPAC is the premier annual showcase of 3rd Party Sage 300 add-ons. We'll be there for the 19th time in a row!
When: 11 to 13-Sep-2022
Where: Hyatt Hotel, Downtown Vancouver, BC
Read on for details of Orchid's sessions...
As well as being available at Booth 34 in the Exhibit Centre, Orchid will be hosting 3 pre-conference training sessions and presenting 2 sessions during the conference proper:
Orchid Pre-Conference Training
- Friday, 9-Sep: Developer Training (also available online!)
- Saturday, 10-Sep: Consultant Training
- Sunday, 11-Sep: Sales Training (free!)
Orchid Sessions (Main Conference)
- Where & When: 14:00 to 14:50, Breakout A
- Session Name: Orchid Extender: A Vital Tool to Customize Sage 300
- Description: Based on a recent survey of Sage 300 Business Partners, Sage 300 customers are spending more on automation and customization. Many partners are utilizing Orchid Extender to accomplish seamless integration with external systems, automation of repetitive processes, workflow approvals, email alerts, audit logging and/or adding custom screens and tables to tailor Sage 300 more closely to their client's strategic business requirements. Partners who have adopted Orchid Extender are able to generate more service revenue and increase customer satisfaction with Sage 300. Come see what all the excitement is about!
Monday, September 12:
- Where & When: 09:10 to 10:00, Breakout A
- Session Name: What's New at Orchid Systems
- Description: Lots has changed within the Orchid product portfolio since the last TPAC conference in 2020. EFT Processing has web screens, and web screens for other Orchid modules such as Document Management Link (DML) and Notes are in development. Extender has more apps, including a conversion for Modulo's eImagePac to DML, in their growing marketplace of solutions. All modules are compatible with the latest product update for Version 2022, and include some nice new features. Helpful consulting tips and future development efforts/product releases and will also be discussed, including a new EFT solution for Sage Intacct. We hope to see you!
TPAC Site & Registration
For full event information, or to register, go to the official TPAC site (and please mention Orchid when registering!)