With 30-odd new Orchid videos, and more coming each month, it’s time for some serious binge viewing.
The Academy Awards have come and gone, and it seems we’ve missed out on the Best Documentary Oscar once again, but if there’d been a gong for “Most Prolific” we may well have been in the running.
Our video production team went missing in action for a while, but recently we’ve been making up for lost time.
Since the start of 2017 we’ve added about 30 new videos to our library, with more coming each month.
All our videos are published in the Resources area of our website, where they can be filtered by product category. (Some are only visible after logging into the site).
They can also be found on our YouTube channel (look for the link in the top-right corner of all our website pages). To make life easier for you we’ve set up playlists for the different categories of video. At the time of writing these are:
- Module Overviews: Just a few minutes long, these provide a brief introduction to the Orchid range of Sage 300 add-ons. They generally focus on a specific product and are suitable for use as sales resources.
- Webinar Recordings: These much longer videos (usually 40-60 minutes) are full recordings of our business partner webinars. Some cover specific Orchid products in depth. Others cover more general topics, and illustrate the roles that a range of Orchid products can play.
- Demonstrations: These videos (most of which can also be found in the Webinars playlist) show the products in action, in some detail.
- Extender Sample Scripts: These brief videos, just a few minutes long, demonstrate what you can do using selected sample Python scripts for Orchid’s Extender module. (There’s not much to see here now, but watch this space as we’ll be producing more.) We'll also include some longer videos that feature the use of Extender sample scripts.
- Training Videos: This is where we’ll explain not just what can be done, but how to make it happen. (Again not much to see now, but we plan to change that.)
Dim the lights, pop the corn, and use these great resources to find out what you or your clients can do using Orchid’s Sage 300 add-on modules. Other than hitting the play button, you won’t need to lift a finger.