Notes enables you to attach context and data sensitive electronic notes to Sage 300 (Accpac) fields, telling your users what they need to know, where and when they need it.
- Notes can be linked to just about any Sage 300 data, e.g. to specific users, customers, items, batches or transactions
- Notes can appear every time the linked data is displayed, or be restricted to specific screens, and can also be targeted using role-based filters
- Notes can comprise not just plain text, but also rich text, hyperlinks and even small images
When combined with other Orchid products, especially Extender, Notes provides a powerful platform for further customization of Sage 300.
More about Notes:
- See the Notes product page, where you can also download the product brochure.
- Watch our short Notes Overview video
- Watch our more detailed Notes Product Demonstration video
- See the Roundup of Notes & DML KnowledgeBase articles (login required)
- Browse all articles about Notes in our Knowledge Base (login required)
If you are ready to get into the detail, download our Notes Training Guide from the Resources area of our website (login required)