US Digital Media report a win-win result, with Orchid RMA improving both their bottom line, and customer service.
Improved customer service
More accurate inventory and financial records
Providing you with a traceable single point of information.
Why use it?
Do you need to manage the return and/or repair of physical products?
- Are your customers suffering from poor service, and are you losing money through excessive stock write-offs or unrecovered repair costs, due to poor item tracking and error-prone manual processes?
- What if you could track returns and repairs accurately, while improving customer service through consistent processes supported by configurable workflows, all from within Sage 300?
What is it?
Return Material Authorizations & Repair Tracking (RMA & RT) automates and simplifies the management of product returns and repair tracking as part of your Sage 300 (Accpac) system.
It uses flexible workflow to speed up the processing of returns, creating the cross-referenced entries required to ensure your inventory and financial records are updated and correct. This includes replacement and/or repair. It sustains Quality Assurance procedures for fault and warranty tracking, and to facilitate corrective action if required.
The result is faster turnaround times while providing superior customer service and appropriate control. This ensures the customer is informed about every step of the process and can be confident that you are actively working to resolve the issue. No longer are return records kept in separate files, spreadsheets or sheets of paper on team members' desks. You can have a single point of information and a consistent process.
With increased competition and lower margins, and the service expectations of personal and web based customers, an integrated and automated system to manage repairs and returns becomes a "must have."
Orchid's Return Material Authorizations (RMA) module has been assisting Sage 300 (Accpac) users to manage their returns, evolving with each release, since 1999.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Rapid turnaround times.
- Increased accuracy of inventory.
- Ensure cost recovery and minimise losses by accurately tracking and billing repairs.
- Improved cash flow and stock turnover via efficient system with quality focus and fewer write-offs.
- Help reduce cost of returns and handling process.
- Uphold quality by early reporting and identification of product problems.
- Save time and reduce errors - avoids data redundancy, duplication, re-keying and checking.
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK, providing its look and feel and seamless integration with Sage 300's IC, OE and PO modules.