Are you struggling to keep everything in balance?
Do you run multiple entities within one or across Sage 300 databases?
Increase the accuracy of your financial data
Where organisations have multiple entities and bank accounts, and need to transfer funds between them, Inter-Entity Cash Management can automate the process in Sage 300.
No longer do you need to make all the duplicating transaction entries across companies. They are kept in balance automatically, with transactions routed via pre-defined Intercompany loan accounts.
- AR Receipts across companies
- Allocate a receipt to a customer in one company and have the receipt go into a bank account in another company.
- Bank an AR receipt into a bank account in one company and allocate it against AR transactions that originated in other companies.
- Allocate a miscellaneous receipt to GL accounts in one or more companies, while receipting the funds into a bank account in another company.
- Combined AR trial balance across multiple companies.
- AP Payments across companies
- Process a payment against a vendor in one company and have the payment come out of a bank account in another company.
- Process an AP payment out of a bank account in one company and allocate it against AP transactions that originated in other companies.
- Allocate a miscellaneous payment to GL accounts in one or more companies, while drawing the funds from a bank account in another company.
- Combined AP trial balance across multiple companies
- Bank transfers between bank accounts across companies.
Inter-Entity Edition Guide
Inter-Entity Transactions 2019 requires Sage 300 2019 System Manager and General Ledger.
* Cash Management and multi-database features require the Multi Database edition of Inter-Entity Transactions