See how Club Mykonos used Orchid Inter Entity to streamline financial processes
Do you run multiple entities within one or across Sage 300 databases?
Are you struggling to keep everything in balance?
Increase the accuracy of your financial data
Why use it?
Do you allocate expenses and/or revenue across multiple funds or companies, balance inter-company loan accounts, or process cash between companies?
- Are you wasting hours or days each month manually reconciling those accounts and creating balancing transactions?
- What if you could keep those entities in balance at all times, with offsetting entries being automatically generated in each company based on highly configurable rules, and with an extensive audit trail?
What is it?
Inter-Entity Transactions facilitates the management of allocations and transfers between entities. Entities equate to segments in the General Ledger, and could include branches, divisions, departments, funds, projects, trusts or multiple companies held within one or across Sage 300 (Accpac) databases*.
Due-to and due-from loan account transactions are automatically generated. Complex routes can be followed when there are no direct inter-entity account relationships between the transacting entities. Detailed checks and reports ensure entities always remain in balance.
Inter-Entity Transactions will work on all GL transactions regardless of whether they originated from the GL, any subsidiary ledger, a 3rd party module, or an external system that has created GL batches.
This module can help any organization with loan accounts that should mirror each other to reflect inter-entity transaction processing requirements. It is also particularly well suited to non-profit organizations with Fund Accounting requirements.
- Provides tight control over transactions spanning multiple entities
- Streamlines processing, eliminating duplicate data entry
- Increases the accuracy of your financial data
- Keeps each entity in balance
Automate Loan Account Entries
- Works within one and/or across Sage 300 databases*.
- Due-to & due-from transactions generated automatically.
- Works on all General Ledger transactions, regardless of their origin.
- User definable routes, including complex routes across multiple entities.
- Balance transactions at the segment level (rather than just the Account level) for one or more segments.
- "Auto Reverse" inter-entity entries bound for other companies.
- Supports transactions between entities with different functional currencies.
- Loan Account Balance enquiry and report showing matching loan accounts across multiple databases*.
- Consolidated AR Aged Trial Balance across multiple databases*.
- Consolidated AP Aged Trial Balance across multiple databases*.
- Optionally post transactions based on date rather than fiscal period, to support entities with different Period and Year Ends.
- Optionally set GL Accounts and GL Transactional Optional Fields to be auto-created in target databases*.
- Optionally set batches in target databases to auto-post*.
- Generate batches for import into remote "offline" company databases*.
- Supports standard Sage 300 functionality, e.g. GL Auto-Allocation and GL Reversing Entries.
Auto-Create AP, AR and/or GL Reallocations
- Automatically trigger additional transactions (GL, AR and AP) to automate complex inter-entity transactions.
- Use wildcards to simplify trigger account setup.
- Account Substitution to reduce the need to replicate accounts in multiple entities.
- Configure AP and AR charges to accumulate, allowing for periodic on-charges.
(Use the More Information link below for a fuller description of Inter-Entity Transactions Cash Management features).
- Allocate payments or receipts for invoices in one company, using a bank account in another company.
- Transfer invoices from one company to another for consolidated processing.
- Process bank transfers between companies
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK, providing the familiar Sage 300 look and feel.
- Standard Sage 300 security, customization capabilities, import/export, data integrity checking and more.