Do you manage multiple entities that trade with each other?
Are you expanding into new markets, or across borders?
Is processing of routine transactions impeding efficiency and growth?
- Map which companies will trade with each other.
- Map information to flow through from document to document.
- Comprehensive audit logging to ensure that all transactions are accounted for.
TRADE AP TO AR, OR AR TO AP
- Map AP Vendor in Source company to AR customer in Target company (or vice versa).
- Map Source document GL Account to Target document GL Account.
- Automate elimination entries in a consolidation or elimination company.
- Configuration options:
- Specify a multiplier to mark up or mark down the Target document.
- Include Sage 300 Project & Job Costing fields to be transferred from Source document to Target document.
- Create transactions from:
- AP Invoices to AR Invoices
- AR Invoices to AP Invoices
- AP Credit Notes to AR Credit Notes
- AR Credit Notes to AP Credit Notes
- AP Payments to AR Receipts
- AR Receipts to AP Payments
TRADE OE TO PO, OR PO TO OE
- Account to Account mapping. Map OE customer in Source company to PO vendor in Target company (or vice versa).
- "Ship Via" to Account Mapping. Map OE "Ship Via" in Source company to PO Vendor in Target company (or vice versa).
- Configuration options:
- Include Sage 300 Project and Job Costing fields to be transferred from the Source document to the Target document.
- Include Sage 300 IC Serial and Lot Number fields to be transferred from the Source document to the Target document.
- Override the category on the Target OE documents to easily identify intergroup transactions for consolidated reporting.
- Override the location on the Target OE or PO documents to easily identify intergroup transactions for consolidated reporting.
- Map IC items across companies if not identical.
- Allow bi-directional processing. E.g. if POs in Company 1 against Vendor 2 automatically created Sales Orders (SOs) in Company 2 against Customer 1, you can either:
- “Receive” the PO, which will cause the SO to be shipped, or;
- Ship the SO, which will cause the PO to be receipted.
- Create documents from:
- OE Orders to PO Orders
- OE Shipments to PO Receipts
- OE Invoices to PO Invoices
- OE Credit Notes to PO Returns
- PO Orders to OE Orders
- PO Receipts to OE Shipments
- PO Invoices to OE Invoices
- PO Returns to OE Credit Notes
Inter-Entity Edition Guide
Inter-Entity Trade 2019 requires Sage 300 2019 System Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. Inter-Entity Trade optionally works with Sage 300 2019 Order Entry, Inventory Control and Purchase Orders, and Orchid Inter-Entity Transactions.