Do you manage multiple entities that trade with each other?
Are you expanding into new markets, or across borders?
Is processing of routine transactions impeding efficiency and growth?
- Map which companies will trade with each other.
- Map information to flow through from document to document.
- Comprehensive audit logging to ensure that all transactions are accounted for.
TRADE AP TO AR, OR AR TO AP
- Map AP Vendor in Source company to AR customer in Target company (or vice versa).
- Map Source document GL Account to Target document GL Account.
- Automate elimination entries in a consolidation or elimination company.
- Configuration options:
- Specify a multiplier to mark up or mark down the Target document.
- Include Sage 300 Project & Job Costing fields to be transferred from Source document to Target document.
- Create transactions from:
- AP Invoices to AR Invoices
- AR Invoices to AP Invoices
- AP Credit Notes to AR Credit Notes
- AR Credit Notes to AP Credit Notes
- AP Payments to AR Receipts
- AR Receipts to AP Payments
TRADE OE TO PO, OR PO TO OE
- Account to Account mapping. Map OE customer in Source company to PO vendor in Target company (or vice versa).
- "Ship Via" to Account Mapping. Map OE "Ship Via" in Source company to PO Vendor in Target company (or vice versa).
- Configuration options:
- Include Sage 300 Project and Job Costing fields to be transferred from the Source document to the Target document.
- Include Sage 300 IC Serial and Lot Number fields to be transferred from the Source document to the Target document.
- Override the category on the Target OE documents to easily identify intergroup transactions for consolidated reporting.
- Override the location on the Target OE or PO documents to easily identify intergroup transactions for consolidated reporting.
- Map IC items across companies if not identical.
- Allow bi-directional processing. E.g. if POs in Company 1 against Vendor 2 automatically created Sales Orders (SOs) in Company 2 against Customer 1, you can either:
- “Receive” the PO, which will cause the SO to be shipped, or;
- Ship the SO, which will cause the PO to be receipted.
- Create documents from:
- OE Orders to PO Orders
- OE Shipments to PO Receipts
- OE Invoices to PO Invoices
- OE Credit Notes to PO Returns
- PO Orders to OE Orders
- PO Receipts to OE Shipments
- PO Invoices to OE Invoices
- PO Returns to OE Credit Notes
Inter Entity Edition Guide
Inter Entity Trade 2019 requires Sage 300 2019 System Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. Inter Entity Trade optionally works with Sage 300 2019 Order Entry, Inventory Control and Purchase Orders, and Orchid Inter Entity Transactions.