RTI International, with projects in more than 75 countries, use Orchid Inter Entity to balance the books in multiple currencies,
Do you manage multiple entities that trade with each other?
Are you expanding into new markets, or across borders?
Is processing of routine transactions impeding efficiency and growth?
Do you manage multiple entities that trade goods or services with each other?
- Are you at risk of being overwhelmed by the volume of inter entity transactions that flow from ever more complex trading environments and organizational structures?
- How much time would you save if reciprocal documents could be automatically generated, removing the need for duplicate entries to be manually created and checked, while also improving accuracy and auditability?
What is it?
Inter Entity Trade automates the flow of transactions in Sage 300 (Accpac) when partner companies, branches, divisions etc buy and sell products or perform services between each other. Reciprocal documents are created according to business rules you set up: when you initiate a transaction in one company, Inter Entity Trade makes the corresponding entries in the other company. No need to duplicate it for the other company.
For example, Company A (Source company) sells to Company B (Target company). Inter Entity Trade automates the generation of purchase order and goods receipt documents in Company B that correspond to the OE sales order and OE shipment documents in Company A. It also generates the PO/AP Invoice after the OE/AR Invoice is issued. This is also done with Purchase Orders initiating OE Orders, invoices and credits too, for example.
if Company B carries out services for Company A, either Company can raise the invoice and Inter Entity Trade issues the corresponding AR or AP invoice for the other party as appropriate. The result saves time, increases accuracy and efficiency. Read more in Key Features below.
Globalization enables organizations to expand and operate across borders. This results in a proliferation of related companies trading with each other and the need to keep track of items and services, purchase and sales orders, shipments and receipts, invoices and taxes. Inter Entity Trade automates this and increases the accuracy of data, improves efficiency and provides better visibility across a group of companies.
- Enhances productivity and efficiency.
- Automates and streamlines business processes.
- Input transactions once and replicate across companies.
- Large time savings from eliminating the need to create and check duplicate entries.
- Increased accuracy from automated processes.
- Improves visibility of operations across a group of companies.
- Simplifies collaboration in complex organisations.