RTI International, with projects in more than 75 countries, use Orchid Inter Entity to balance the books in multiple currencies,
Do you manage multiple entities that trade with each other?
Are you expanding into new markets, or across borders?
Is processing of routine transactions impeding efficiency and growth?
Why use it?
Do you manage multiple entities that trade goods or services with each other?
- Are you at risk of being overwhelmed by the volume of inter entity transactions that flow from ever more complex trading environments and organizational structures?
- How much time would you save if reciprocal documents could be automatically generated, removing the need for duplicate entries to be manually created and checked, while also improving accuracy and auditability?
What is it?
Inter Entity Trade automates the flow of transactions in Sage 300 (Accpac) when related entities (companies, branches, divisions etc.) buy and sell products or services to and from each other.
Reciprocal documents are created according to business rules you set up. When you initiate a transaction in one entity, Inter Entity Trade creates the corresponding entries in the other. You no longer need to manually enter mirrored entries for each side of the transaction.
BUSINESS SCENARIO EXAMPLES
- Company A (Source company) sells goods to Company B (Target company), with OE Sales Order and OE Shipment documents being created in Company A.
- Inter Entity Trade (IET) automates the generation of the corresponding Purchase Order and goods Receipt documents in Company B.
- Once the OE/AR Invoice has been issued by Company A, IET also generates the corresponding PO/AP Invoice in Company B.
- Company B carries out services for Company A.
- Either Company can raise the Invoice, and IET will issue the corresponding AR or AP Invoice for the other party.
- Company A can pay the Invoice, and have IET automatically create the Receipt in Company B. Alternatively, Company B can enter the Receipt, and have IET create the Payment in Company A.
Other examples include Purchase Orders initiating OE Orders, and the mirroring of AR/AP Invoices and Credit Notes.
Use the More Information button below to see a comprehensive list of features.
- Enhances productivity and efficiency by automating and streamlining business processes.
- Transactions are entered once and replicated across companies, eliminating the need to create and check duplicate entries.
- Automation means reduced human error, increased accuracy.
- Improves visibility of operations across a group of companies.
- Simplifies collaboration in complex organisations.