Configure notifications when data changes
Customise Sage 300 business logic without complex code
Develop your own Views and Screens without the complexity of SDK
BUSINESS SCENARIO EXAMPLES
- Check mandatory fields, apply specific field validation or defaulting initial field values.
- Improve accuracy and reliability of captured information by using scripts to validate and/or provide default data for required fields.
- Validate fields with no existing Finder on the table.
- Develop a module to create additional reallocation and deferral transactions in the General Ledger based on custom business rules.
- Create files to update external applications when events occur, e.g. Shipment details for the warehouse.
- Enhance security with system logging and custom security scripts, e.g. Apply security at a Field level, or deploy data level security by User or Group.
- Validate changes to field data according to defined limits and users, e.g. who can change a credit limit and to what limit.
- Validate changes to field data by verifying against external applications.
- Create a table to store comment templates for items, to be auto-inserted onto Order Item comment or instruction lines when the Item is added to the order.
- Auto-assemble BOMs on the fly when orders are created.
- Synchronize the on-premises Sage 300 Vendors, Customers, GL Codes and Currency Rates to a cloud-based invoicing system.
Extender 2018 requires Sage 300 2018 and operates with third party modules written in the Sage 300 SDK. Orchid Notes must be installed where Notes functionality is required.
Where scripting is required, Python is installed as part of Extender. If you have another version of Python installed it has no effect on Extender - Extender will use its own version. (Python is a widely used, general-purpose, high-level, open source scripting language).