This calculator gives an estimate of the savings you can achieve using Orchid EFT Processing compared with manual checks.
Process payments and receipts via Electronic Funds Transfer
Streamline direct debits and customer refunds
Reduce processing costs and increase accuracy
Why use it?
Do you need to send payments electronically to vendors, collect receipts from your customers via direct debit, or send positive pay files to your bank?
- How confident are you that all your cash movements are secure, and would stand up to an audit?
- Would you like to cut costs and improve efficiency through increased automation, enhance auditability, and reduce exposure to fraud by moving away from paper cheques or streamlining positive pay file processing?
What is it?
EFT Processing streamlines payment and collection processes. It transfers Sage 300 (Accpac) receipts and payments through to the electronic funds transfer (EFT) functionality of your banking software.
- Reduced bank transaction fees.
- Process both receipts and payments.
- No duplicated data entry, saving time and eliminating errors.
- Expensive check stationery not required.
- Manage AR Due Dates on Posted Documents to facilitate auto-receipt processing
- Improved security on vendor/customer bank account details.
- Improved security on issuing checks – no checks lost in the post.
- Reduced postage costs as you can email remittance advices.
- Reduced processing time, instead of taking several hours to print, fold and post checks - an EFT batch can be created, imported and remittances emailed in a matter of minutes.
- Environmental benefits through the reduced use of paper.
- Easy to setup with hundreds of standard user definable bank formats.
- Automatically creates EFT files required by the bank, for both payments and receipts.
- Creates EFT files in the format required by many major banks based on the standard Sage 300 Accounts Payable payment and customer refund routines.
- Creates EFT files for receipts (direct debits) from customers using receipt batches.
- Ability to define an EFT Clearing bank account, to enable bank reconciliations by EFT transfer total.
- Warning if duplicate EFT bank branch codes and bank accounts are entered for Vendors or Customers
- Holds vendor and customer banking details.
- Optionally stores vendor's bank account details by remit-to code.
- Optionally stores vendor and customer bank account details by Payor Bank.
- Works with numerous bank formats worldwide. User definable bank formats and screen labels to reflect Bank terminology.
- When generating bank files, optionally elect to skip or error on vendors or customers who are not defined in EFT Processing.
- Summary transaction log.
- Audit log of changes to Vendor and Customer bank account details.
- Remittance advices can be emailed using standard Sage 300 functionality; specific email contacts possible for EFT Vendor Payments and EFT Customer Direct Debits, instead of AP Vendor or AR Customer e-mail contacts; Remittance advices can be sent via SMTP and SSL.
- Periodic processing task to delete inactive records.
- Clear down EFT Details when associated Vendor/Customer is deleted.
- Configure to work with posted or unposted batches.
- The ability to have an e-mail cc to keep copies of e-mail remittance advices.
- Configure to select from a range of batches or selected entries within a batch.
- Define default remittance advices.
- Approval process with enhanced security for amending customer and vendor bank account details.
AR Receipt Generation
- Automatically create customer receipts and associated bank files from AR invoices.
- Option to change Invoice Due Dates on posted AR Invoices.
- Automatically create AR receipts from transaction balances. Select by document date, due date, customer range, customer group, customer optional field and optionally group by National Account (amongst other selection criteria).
- Enhanced Create Receipt batch functionality for National Accounts.
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK providing its look and feel.
- Standard Sage 300 security, customization capabilities, data integrity checking and more!
- Supports Customer Number Change and Vendor Number Change.
EFT Processing 2017 requires Sage 300 2017 Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable.