Track inventory items accurately across multiple bins
within a Warehouse in your Sage 300 database
Streamline picking and put away – save time and reduce errors
Why use it?
Do you need to track individual items against multiple bins within a Sage 300 Inventory Control location?
- How does it impact your customers when you can’t locate an item to fulfil their order because you’ve lost track of exactly where all your inventory is?
- Rather than having to purchase, learn, maintain and reconcile a separate warehouse management system just to track multiple bins, wouldn’t you like to do this from within Sage 300, while also supporting the use of handheld barcode scanners?
What is it?
Bin Tracking allows Sage 300 (Accpac) users to track inventory items stored in multiple bins within a warehouse or Sage 300 Inventory Control location. Bins can include shelves, slots, containers, barrels, pallets or drawers.
Your picking and putting away are streamlined for both receiving and shipping. Users know where to store and find any inventory item without wasting time hunting or checking personal location lists. When used with hand held data devices your efficiency is increased even more.
All bin information is held within your Sage 300 database, so there is no need to purchase, learn, refer to or reconcile a separate inventory system.
Clear bin locations mean inventory records will be more accurate, with fewer items lost or misplaced. Customer service will benefit too – from accurate records, e.g. knowing there are only 6 units left, and from efficient picking at the time of sale.
Through the simple implementation of Bin Tracking your warehouse can enjoy improved efficiency through faster turnaround time and more speedy despatch.
You win on both productivity and customer service.
- Improved management of your warehouse without more work and complexity.
- Pinpoint exactly where your inventory is at any point in time.
- Warehouse tracking within Sage 300 so there is no need to learn how to use new software.
- Process warehouse activity more efficiently, resulting in faster turnaround times, improved customer satisfaction, lower Inventory write-offs and lower costs.
- All information is contained within your Sage 300 database so there is no need to maintain and reconcile multiple applications and databases.
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK, providing its look and feel and seamless integration with Sage 300's IC, OE and PO modules.