Track inventory items accurately across multiple bins
within a Sage 300 Inventory Control location
Streamline picking & put away – save time and reduce errors
Why use it?
Do you need to track individual items against multiple bins within a Sage 300 Inventory Control location?
- How does it impact your customers when you can’t locate an item to fulfil their order because you’ve lost track of exactly where all your inventory is?
- Rather than having to purchase, learn, maintain and reconcile a separate warehouse management system just to track multiple bins, wouldn’t you like to do this from within Sage 300, while also supporting the use of handheld barcode scanners?
What is it?
Bin Tracking, allows you to track items stored in multiple bins within a Sage 300 Inventory Control location. Bins can include shelves, slots, containers, barrels, pallets or drawers.
Whether picking or putting away, users know exactly where to find and store any item without wasting time hunting or checking personal location lists. Efficiency can be improved further still by using hand-held scanning devices.
Clear bin locations mean inventory records will be more accurate, with fewer items lost or misplaced. Your warehouse can enjoy improved efficiency, faster turnaround time and speedier dispatch. You win on both productivity and customer service.
- Faster turnaround times, improved customer satisfaction.
- Lower handling costs, reduced inventory write-offs.
- All bin information is held within Sage 300, so there is no need to maintain and reconcile multiple systems and databases.
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK, providing the familiar look and feel and seamless integration with Sage 300's IC, OE and PO modules.