Integrate seamlessly with SmartFreight®
Automatically record actual freight cost and consignment note number in Sage 300
SmartFreight Link streamlines Sage 300 integration with SmartFreight – a multi-carrier freight management system.
Through the seamless integration with SmartFreight - the bi-directional transfer of data between Sage 300's Order Entry module and SmartFreight - processing costs can be reduced, data accuracy increased and analysis of actual freight costs facilitated.
SmartFreight is a market leading freight despatch system in Australasia, 100% compliant with all Australian & New Zealand freight carriers.
- Maintain your independence by installing SmartFreight and allow yourself the choice of which freight companies you wish to use to suit your needs.
- System belongs to you, not a transport company, and ensures continuity of systems and processes regardless of how often you change transport companies.
- Use accepted generic stationery and Internet connectivity to provide accurate documentation and electronic data required by all freight carriers.
- No duplicated data entry, saving time and eliminating errors.
- Accurate recording of actual freight costs charged by carriers in Sage 300.
- Seamless integration with SmartFreight - no duplicate entry of data.
- Allows consignments to be created from a single document (order, shipment or invoice) or from multiple documents (orders, shipments or invoices).
- Uploads consignment note number and actual freight charge from SmartFreight either on creation of the consignment in SmartFreight or on production of the manifest from SmartFreight.
- Can use SmartFreight's Least Cost features.
- Default dimensions per pack size per carrier can be stored to facilitate rapid and accurate data entry.
- Analysis report of freight costs per carrier.
- Actual freight costs now available in Sage 300 for comparison against freight charged on to customers.
- Uploads new carriers, services and package descriptions from SmartFreight to keep data current.
- Developed in the Sage 300 SDK, providing its look & feel and seamless integration with Sage 300's OE and AR modules.
- Standard Sage 300 security, customization capabilities.
- Reports can be customized through Crystal Reports.
SmartFreight Link requires Sage 300 System Manager, Inventory Control and Order Entry.