Information Manager will help improve productivity and reduce costs by making key information available where and when it is needed. Making information directly available will empower your staff, helping to reduce reliance on a few key individuals.
Information Manager supports your business and leverages your existing investment in Sage 300, allowing you to enjoy robust, integrated and secure information and reporting systems.
All modules are developed in the Sage 300 SDK, ensuring they have the familiar Sage 300 (Accpac) look and feel, as well as standard Sage 300 security, customisation capabilities, import/export, data integrity checking and more.
Here are just a few of the key features of Information Manager. See the individual module pages for more detail.
- Extend Sage 300 to include your own custom data structures or "virtual tables" in Information Sets
- Foundation for KPI reports, budgets, forecasts - store non-financial data and more to match your reporting requirements
- Easy data entry choices - manual entry, data import or use the included Spreadsheet Add-In with write-back
- Secure, multi-user, controlled access to critical custom data - all held within Sage 300
- Centralized repository of budget, forecast and additional sundry data that can be backed up along with your standard Sage 300 data
- Simplifies and speeds up the use of Sage 300 Optional Fields in reports by using database views
- The view is created once, and becomes available to all report writers
- Custom data views can be dumped and loaded using standard Sage 300 Dump and Load utilities
- On screen pop-up alerts provide users with relevant information when capturing data – at their fingertips
- Configurable alert types – pop-up text box, or flashing or colored icon in System Tray
- User roles: different roles can have different access to Note types
- Launch Crystal Reports and Sage 300 GL Financial Reporter, including custom reports
- Group reports logically by function or process, and create role-specific report menus
- Save report parameters to allow quick re-running of reports
Document Management Link
- Attach multiple files and documents to Sage 300 fields by drag and drop from within Sage 300
- Directory of linked documents shows in Sage 300 screens - find and open without leaving Sage 300
- Documents saved in the configured location (Microsoft SharePoint or an accessible file server) become visible from Sage 300.
- Initiate an email containing a link to a Sage 300 record from within Sage 300
- The email recipient can then directly open the Sage 300 screen from the emailed hyperlink
Information Manager 2018 requires Sage 300 2018 System Manager.