Integrate Sage 300 with AMT Asset Management Software
Use Sage 300 to procure and supply parts associated with an AMT Work Order
No more duplicate order entry, reduce errors, improve productivity
What is AMT Asset Management?
AMT, from RPMGlobal (originally developed by iSolutions), is the industry leading asset management tool for mining and earthmoving equipment. AMT is used to manage and track 50% of the world’s large mobile mining equipment, but its flexible configuration makes it suited to many other asset types and industries, e.g. light vehicles, process plant, rail, port and other infrastructure.
What does AMT Integration do?
When AMT is used in conjunction with Sage 300, Orchid’s AMT Integration module can automate the generation of the relevant Sage 300 transactions.
When an AMT Work Order is created for the maintenance of an asset, Sage 300 can be used to procure and supply the required AMT Parts (Inventory Items).
AMT Integration can:
- Generate Sage 300 Purchase Requisitions
- Generate Sage 300 Internal Issues (when issuing items from stock)
- Generate Sage 300 Purchase Orders (for non-stock items)
- Return item costs associated with a Work Order to AMT, using data from Sage 300 Purchase Receipts and Purchase Invoices.
- Use Sage 300 Inventory Control to answer queries from AMT about current stock levels.
Removes the need for duplicate data entry, thereby reducing the risk of errors and improving productivity.
Details passed between AMT and Sage 300 will depend on the AMT Integration options selected, and on whether the Sage 300 Inventory Item corresponding to an AMT Part Number is:
- A Stock item (i.e. set up in Inventory Control as a regular inventory (stock) item), or;
- A Non-Stock item (i.e. used for services or specially ordered items, which are not normally kept in inventory)
AMT Part Numbers can optionally be linked to default Sage 300 I/C items, to cater for items not yet configured in I/C.
If Pacific Technology’s Purchasing Workflow software is being used with Sage 300, AMT Integration will generate a PTS PW Requisition when an AMT Work Order is created.
The Plan Status and associated costs of the parts, based on the Sage 300 I/C costing method defined for the items, are returned to AMT when the associated documents are posted in Sage 300.
AMT Integration requires Sage 300 System Manager, Inventory Control and Purchase Orders