Find out more about our multi-faceted customization product.
Using Orchid's Extender Add-on, Sage 300 solution providers can tailor the implementation to their specific client's requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Benefits of using Orchid's Extender Add-on include:
- Enhance the value of existing Sage 300 implementations in a simple, economical way, such as creating new screens without the need for complicated programming.
- Save time and cost with version-independent scripts accessible in all Sage 300 modules, and 3rd party applications written in the Sage SDK.
- Provide SDK customization without needing to know all the components of the Sage 300 SDK.
Examples of logic that can be applied using Extender are:
- Log changes to the Onhold and Reason On Hold fields on Sage 300 Order Entry Screen.
- Create a CSV file for the external warehouse showing the shipment address and included products when a OE Shipment record is created.
- Check who the logged on user is when the AR Credit Limit is changed. If the user doing the change is "Joe", only allow the Credit Limit up to a value of $10,000. But if the user is "Jack", allow the Credit Limit up to a value of $20,000.
- Respond to changes to a Vendor's name, address, or contact information and execute external applications that synchronize the Vendor's online details.
- Create a table to store comment templates for items, to be auto-inserted onto Order Item comment or instruction lines when the Item is added to the order.